Sunday 3 January 2010

Hello Polly, I'll clean my room. In exchange for your immortal soul..


Actually brilliant.

Ya, totally just watched this. Im sure its so undderated. It has some of the best lines ever too. and costumes. ya is good, go watch it again, i bet youve forgotten how good it is.
In other news, yesterday I watched a film with Thora Birch in called Train and it is the shittest film ever and I am so so so so so so so dissapointed in her. Like how can you go from this

and this

to this???

And sereiously actually this picture doesnt even convey the skank. She actually wore hooped earrings throughout.
Well actually to be fair I blame the fillm rather than Thora for the badness, but still I am deeply dissapointed in her for doing this fuckery.

Anyway, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment