Wednesday 6 January 2010

Hello essay I hate you please go away.

YA! Its the first of (probably) many essay avoidance posts! yipee! IN MY DEFENCE my internet hasnt been working most of the day, so I HAVE been doing lots of reading and I have managed just under 500 words (just under a quarter? eek). I also managed to tidy my room? AND its a good job I did coz i sorta found the source of a certain smell thats been in there the last few days... cat wee on my skinny jeans? ok ok ok too much information, Iamusuallycleanipromiseivejustbeenreallybusy ok ok ok. So anyways, because my internets have been jammed, I havent been able to get onto spotify which was hella annoying at first, but then kinda fun coz it made me get out all of my old favourite CDs. so yeah here is just a selection of songs Ive been listening to (lazypost):





(I hate those fan made clipart youtube videos, but whatevr just close your eyes)


This was the first time I ever heard Martha wainwright back in 2005, and Ive never looked back. I cant remember if Ive seen her twice or three times now, but she is so incredible I really think I need to see her again again. Oh it is definately 3, maybe 4 actually.



I also started watching the Karen Carpenter story today. I sort of feel like theres been a few made? well this one was sorta sweet like late 80s early 90s sorta vibe. I mean it was sort of terrible like one of those cheap ones made for lifetime (is that right?) but I enjoyed it so far, plus i loveloveolove the carpenters. I think Ill finish watching it tomorrow.



Recently Ive done a couple of posts which are basically just songs and nothing more, so sorry if these are boring and clog up yo bloglovin, but basically sometimes I just don't know what to write.

1 comment:

  1. You avoid essays by writing posts, I avoid them by reading yours. Currently putting off a beast of an essay and I want it to die.

    Nice blog btw

    Eloise

    ReplyDelete