Tuesday 5 January 2010

You could go as the plastic bag from American Beauty


Hey heres that bag I was telling you kids about. I got it at that same market for just £10! CRAZY BONES! Its made completely out of bike parts (well apart from the straps and the zips? so I guess not COMPLETELY...), the main material is the inner wheel tubes, and the spikes are made from the valve things. OH YEAH YOU CAN TELL I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. Anyway the point is its ran and I love it. Its like totally power bitch bondage GOTH, but that doesnt matter to me, in fact suddenly I love power bitch bondage goth. Anyway Im thinking that pairing it with something dainty (My new floral shirt and some brogues, say) will be some totally awesome oxymoronic funtime outfit that I plan to wear a plenty in the coming months. Well Im thinking early spring, anyways.



my hair is a mess. 

2 comments:

  1. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    WOOWW !
    In last October i also found in Brigton a superr bag for..The same price !! It was the only one and as yours, is very special !
    I 'll show it soon !
    Thanks for your message !
    ===============================================================================

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk/ is where I got the bag. Thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete