Thursday 28 January 2010

For all this feminine charm is nothing but phlegm, blood, humours, gall. Just imagine all that is hidden in nostrils, throat and stomach…



Ok HI! Can we please just all quickly die a little over the Lanvin pre fall???? ok HI! Im behind the times. (Isn't that funny considoring its pre-fall 2010 and we aint even proper into spring yet? honestly sometimes my head can't cope with the fashion calendar???) anyway DEAL WITH IT. Also I don't know why this is writing in italics, but I hella like it. ok ok ok.

 

Ok sort of classytrashy layering, hoods fur and headscarves. Love that antique gold and that wine is devineeee. Roll on September, yaaaa. Oh hey my italics vanished. How fickle of you dear blogspot.
Hope youve all been enjoying the couture. Givenchy has been my favourite so far, and yours?




PS, post title from Morbid Anatomy. BIGLOVE.  hi italics welcome back. xxx

1 comment:

  1. I DIE.

    And btw....morbid anatomy is an ace blog! much love. x

    ReplyDelete