Friday 1 January 2010

TWOTHOUSANDANDWHAAAAT????




Whattheheckfest yo, how has this happened? Another year gone by in the blink of an eye. I don't think twothousandandnine has been the best year, however alot of really nice things have happened too, which I am ever thankful for. I hope twothousandandten brings only good things and that everyone I love is safe and happy. I think alot of big things might be happening this year. I dont know what is happening though, but lets make is happen, promise? OK I don't really keep resolutions (OMG when I get back to Reading Im gonna type out some of my old ones from my old old diarys, just for jokies. I make myself cringe though so maybe I won't.) but if there is one thing I really want to do, its to make this here bastard blog well good and post lots and be exciting and hip and all that crazy shit. OK DEAL? yeah, we can do it. Im just now re-installing photoshop onto my lappy, so once thats done we can get to bizzyness.

So what did everyone do last night? DID YOU GET LITERALLY SMASHED?


OK, I need to go and like, brush my teeth. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment: