Thursday 14 January 2010

I am so all over this.

So a few bits of pre-fall goodness have been making thier way onto the interwebs via the most stylish of bloggybloggers so Im sure this is late new by now, but when I saw the Proenza Schouler shots, I just had to show you guys here. I AM SO for this.

For me it sort of reminds me of the end of the Heathers when Winona Ryder goes up to that girl and kisses her on the cheek and shes all burn and battered and crazy and wearing that huge blazer and looking cool. But sort of a more polished gothy version of that. Do you understand me?


I just love the length and shape of this bat wing jumper over the shirt. You know I am all about jumpers over shirts in the winter (layers and all that) but it looks like Ill soon be buying an oversized black one and taking my scissors and sewing machine to it. If you look closelty and tilt your screens a bit, I think its also sort of ribbed? paired with the high waisted trousers is rad. Also I just love the electric blue leather, thats actually so crazy bones.


These are my two favourites of the peek. Two tone fur preppy jacket? O yes pleeease. And I just love how rad the oversized duffel with the grey and tarten is. I always love it when a look I love from womenswear is sort of just androgenous enough for me to be able to adapt it easily for me, and I think this is a good example and Im definately going to have it in my head next time I go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment