Monday 4 January 2010

I was wearing that dress when I lost my virginity.



O HAI.
SO guys, did anyone get any good shit in the sales??? I havent even been shopping (and wont be able to untill like, next week?) so I wont be getting nothing (except maybe some more long johns from the uniqlo website sale), and I didnt even last year either. Arent the sales supposed to be getting shitter as well? I just saw on the news this huge line of crazies outside selfridges and heard about some fight outside of Gucci, hah. Anyway I may not have got any new shit in the sales, but I was lucky enough to stumble onto this amaaaaazing Bhudda Market vintage pop up shop in the little town where I work. Well aparently its been there since the end of August, but just my bastard luck I got there just as they were shutting down, and in fact it left last sunday, boo. But its OK coz I did still manage to get some well good things. Im gonna do a whole post on this bag I got, but for now Im just gonna show you these sunglasses and blouse I got.


OH LORD I LOVE THEM.
The shirt was a mere three bob, and is totally handmade vintage lovelyness at its best. its sort of like a very very soft cord, and this colour blue is the sort of colour which is only available in vintage. Like you dont get this colour new.
The sunglasses are 1960s Polaroids, and shit hotttt. Ive got this whole look planned out for them in my head. I cant really explain it right now but I will soon I promise.

2 comments:

  1. My God! The shirt! If you ever feel like selling it, I'm right here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I AGREE WITH YOU : SUPER SHIRT !
    KISS !
    =============================================================================

    ReplyDelete