Tuesday 23 March 2010

Paris, Je t'aime

Hey kids, Im off to Paris (!!!) tomorrow so the next few days will be scheduled posts. Stick around though because there is one that Im particuarly excited about coming in the next few days, aiiit.
Anyways, to get me even more in the mood (Ive been listening to the Amelie soundtrack on repeat for the ladt few days... hey its my first time in Paris, Im excited OK!!) here are some shots from one of my most favourite editorials, from American Vogue shot by Steven Miesel and styled by Grace Coddington. It features somewhat in The September Issue which makes me love it even more, GC is hilarious when shes bitching about Anna.
I also want to share with you my favourite segment of Paris, Je T'aime; 14e arrondissement by Alexander Payne. I could only find it in good quality with spanish subs so, heres a little something for the people of Spain. (Hi Beatrice!!!)



Hope you all have a great few days.

3 comments:

  1. Just saw the September Issue too and loved every moment. Also this clip is definitely my favorite short from Paris Je T'aime!
    xx
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understood all the french!
    woop woop!
    also, paris is not really like that.
    but HAVE FUN
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this editorial! so glam and i want it to be the 1920's again!
    i LOVE that film, so amazing, the last bit with this woman makes me so happy sad

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete