Wednesday 17 March 2010

Martin de Thurah

I have already raved about Martin de Thurah's work in past posts, however I dont think I properly gave him credit and so here is a whole post for his work! RAD!

I first came across his name after watching the Fever Ray video for 'When I Grow Up' which I love love love love love. However I think The first time I saw his work (unbeknown to me) was in Röyksopp's video for 'What Else is There' (of course also featuring the vocals of the amaaaaaazing Karin)



Of course as well as creating these amazing music videos he is a filmaker in his own right, making such short films as 'We Who Stayed Behind' and 'Young Man Falling'.




He even made a fucking IKEA advert into a work of beauty.


Here are some more of his music videos. I can't vouch for all the music like I can Fever Ray and Royksopp, but visually they are worth it!!













Mazin.

No comments:

Post a Comment