Tuesday 2 March 2010

All kinds of observable differences.

Rodarte for Target lace cardigan, Old old handmedown (from my mum!) long sleeve collared Tshirt.

Ok so heres my accidental ebay purchase... Im not even lying!!! I bidded on it days ago not thinking I would win it, then I sort of regretted bidding since it was an impulse bid and I was thinking 'oh shit i actually don't have anything to wear with this!' pls I was thinking it would be totally feminine and stuff like this. Anyways then I sort of forgot about it and then I got an email from ebay saying Id won the item. ooooooops!
Anyway I have it now, and I would be lying if I said I don't totally love it. Ive been sort of dreaming about owning it ever since it hit the American blogasphere (how do you even spell that?) a few months ago.
Truth is I loved the Rodarte for Target collection. I love all the films it references. I love the colours and the textures. Fuck, I just love Rodarte. For reals. And I guess this is the closest Ill get to owning any of the real thing for a way long time so yeah. Plus I think with the right styling (I did just sort of throw this collared tshirt on for the photos, and my battery died before I got to try it with anything better) it will look good on me. Im sure. I hope. Fuck it Im gonna wear it anyway. Wooohooooo.







2 comments:

  1. Love the cardi is it a short style? Goes great with your hair shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. it comes just to the waist so a pretty average length. Thanks! I would really love this shade hair avctually. Like just a head of mustard yellow...

    ReplyDelete