Wednesday 31 March 2010

If I could wear you I would...

OK, this is not the first time that I have gone off on one about sweets and (specifically) macarons, and it probably wont be the last. This is something you will just have to deal with. I don't think its going to be particuarly hard.
Since I went to Paris, Land of the Macarons and FAILED bigtime to get any proper ones (I don't think supermarket jammy ones count, Arianne!) Ive pretty much been lusting after them since I got back. This basically just entails a mammoth google images/flickr marathon where I end up practically licking the screen... drool. Its sort of funny since my whole love for the tiny melt in your mouth treat is the elegance around them...

Although the aesthetics of them is also a huge pull for me, which brings me to the whole point of this post... WEARABLE MACAROONS!!!!!!! Hells to the yeah!!! My first stop was Etsy, where I found these Macaron soaps, and these mini dollhouse ones, which make me diiiee!!
From there I headed to The French Factory where you can get macaron charms and jewellry which is sooo cute. I think I particuarly enjoyed the rings.
But honestly, none of this stuff compares to the wearable macarons I was dreaming about constantly in Paris... The Nike Air Royalty macaron line.... oh maaaannnnn.
Talk about dream shoes... I need those pistachio ones... NOW!
According to Susie Bubble they even came with a box of Ladurees... soo jelly.
So yes, thats that, I want to live my life covered in candy coloured almond mirangue...bring it on...

No comments:

Post a Comment