Tuesday 9 March 2010

Its just a mirage...

That last post was a total accidental 'Publish Post' moment, but then I realised I didnt have anything interesting to say anyway that you couldnt read elsewhere so THERE WE GO.
Anway theres a few collections I DO want to talk about. You'll have to forgive if they come in dribs and drabs though, Im a busy bee, and Im about to buzz off to work.

First up, HUSSEIN CHALAYAN.
Hello Hussein, my fashion soulmate, hows it going this season? Pretty rad, RIGHT?

Dear H, you don't have to pretend anymore. I know you pretend to make clothes just for rich women, but I know secretly you just want to make clothes just for me. This is what you should do anyways. At least make me some shiney bergundy chelsea boots yes pls. And a squiggly red snood. Do you think the first few looks are sort of what Alexander Wang was TRYING to do? I mean visually? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment