Wednesday 9 June 2010

GA GAG GAGA


My life was so much fucking easier when I just hated Gaga.
Yeah, Im not saying I love her now. Or even like herr, you know. Im just saying she is finally starting to do stuff which is making me pay attention and not just think bleughh.
Here I present her latest hot mess for Alejandro. Well, I dont PRESENT it, but you know what I mean.


OK, lets dissect this fuckery a bit shall we?
First of all I have to say I think you can sort of split it into two halves (well you'd have to, its nearly nine fucking minutes long!) the first half (up to about 5 1/2 minutes) being the better of the two halves. The first thing I imediately noticed is how it absolutely had to had to no doubt about it be inspired by the Arena Homme + shoot by Steven Klein from the Winter/Spring 08/09 issue, styled by Panos Yiapanis... Five seconds of googling later, what do I discover? The video is fucking shot by Steven Klein... OF COURSE!!!

Above: Gaga, Below: Arena Homme + shoot.


You see? you see? you see? oh yeah, you see.TRANSPARENT.

Actually I said I wanted to dissect it but actually after nine minutes of this im sort of DONE. I just want to enquire as to why she changes from this:

into this:

Blonde Dana Scully circa 1992?

Anyway, that is all.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO. Honestly, I love Paparazzi, kind of dug the joint with Colby 'O Donis, then after I got hype for Telephone, then saw Telephone after loving Bad Romance. My attention span since then has waned. For this whole video my eyes kept going back and forth between the scene I was looking at and the amount of time I allowed myself to watch this shit.

    My eyes are still burning and my brain is mentally tired from trying to understand that hot mess that keeps repeating "Alejandro."
    I'm so tired, in fact, I feel like deleting her album from my Itunes. Joanne, shame of you for this video and shame of you for wasting my pirated and illegal music space.

    ReplyDelete