Thursday 17 June 2010

mutha fuckaz.

When I said Id be busy moving house I didnt really expect that it would be nearly a week til my next post. Having no internets suxx!!! Its so annoying when all you wanna do is blog but you c'aint!
Anyways, as I said before lots of nice arty posts will be thrown your way full force like BLUEGH.
First of all I feel like moaning about all the obnoxious horrible bastard shop assistants I have had to deal with in the last few days. SRSLY. As a shop bitch myself I think I have V good customer service, and I now see why this is so important. This will probable be boring so dont bother reading. I just have some irritatings I need to let out.
First of all if you ever find yourselves in the unfortunate position of having to go to Fabric Warehouse in Woodley (Reading), pretty much just dont bother. Everyone there is so fucking rude and WEIRD like some texas horror film where you just know something in the milk aint clean. There is one particular woman in there who acted as if she had been asked to eat a plate of my poo or something when we asked her if we could please buy some nets... surely the point of working in a shop is that you want to sell shit? you would think? She maintained a bitter face the whole time she was cutting, not even attempting any comunication or anything. And she did a shit job and was so rude when we complained about her service. Honestly what a horrible grubby gross shop of DOOM.
OK thats all. This was way boring right? shall I get on with the good shit now? noted. Lets never fight again xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment