Sunday 13 June 2010

Degree Show 2010


So this Friday just gone was the Reading Fine Art Degree Show 2010. Oh man, so good.
It sort of pisses me off that reviewers/magazines/bloggers etc always just focus on London degree shows when there is so many amazing art students working outside of the city. Maybe Im just biased since I go to Rdg and all the finalists this year where my friends but SRSLY I have fucking talented friends yo. Basically my plan is to do a post each on all of my favourite exhibits from the show, and this will probs go on for the next week. Im in the process of moving house so I think it going to be a bit slow but you should deffo look forward to it. In the mean time here is the degree show website and a few sneak peeks of peoples work. do it.
http://www.readingfineartdegreeshow2010.com/

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the media not caring about anything outside London, it's not fair! It's the same in Glasgow, sort of-the Glasgow School of Art gets mega publicity, but despite my class raving about our degree show to any paper, website and radio show who would listen nothing came of it.

    I'm really looking forward to your posts on the exhibits!

    ReplyDelete