Sunday 30 May 2010

Well this is embarrassing...

Its also pretty funny though so Im gonna post it here anyway...

Kieran just found this video someone took from when we went to see BRMC a few months ago. Because of the Icelandic volcano their equipment got lost and we had to wait ages for them to let us in while they sorted out new stuff theyd borrowed from somewhere. It was really cool though coz Robert came out and played a couple of impromtu songs for the waiting crowd.
NOW HERES THE THING. I am starting to get really pissed off with gigs and all the people continuously taking picures the whole time. SERIOUSLY ITS SO ANNOYING, you can never just watch a band anymore, I always feel like Im just watching through someone elses fucking iphone screen or whatever. AND HERE IS WHY I HATE IT! DAMN FOOLS FILM ME LIKE SOME CCTV SHIT! Skip to the 2.55 mark to see me in the crowd making the biggest fool of myself... You see he sort of walked up and down and anytime he walked past me for some reason I just got the giggles. IM A NERVOUS GIGGLER OK! It was quite funny though, he had his eyes closed and everything. So yeah, enjoy that shit, its pretty funny. I pretty much died when kieran showed me just now...

OH and FYI the song he plays is RIFLES and it is fucking wonderful.



I love you all.

1 comment: