Thursday 20 May 2010

Delicious Mr Dean

Guess what! Yesterday I found a new house! Well, actually it's a maisonette, but whatevs its amazing. And it means BASICALLY I am finally able to let my KITCHEN DREAMS run WILD.
I don't know if Ive ever mentioned it, but basically I am obsessed with kitchen utensils. Maybe this is actually a serious problem, I don't know. All I know is I cant wait to make my new kitchen into a beautiful work of art.
I sort of remind myself of this kid Sylvie from this really wierd film I saw once called You Me and Everyone We Know by Miranda July. Ive seen it twice now and I still can't decide whether I really liked it or really hated it. Know what I mean? Anyway this little girl in it has collected all these kitchen utensils and house stuff ready for when she gets married. And Im totally like that right now, a big box full of new house stuff.
I think it might now just be because I totally want to be Sophie Dahl in her Delicious Miss Dahl kitchen...
so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment