Monday 24 May 2010

FEEL THE CREAM


WOW I HAVENT TALKED ABOUT PEACHES IN FOREVER. You know I met her once and it was really cool but really embarrassing ebcause I think I am just the most unsubtle person ever, but then that same day I saw her play and it was TOO FUCKING AWESOME. Anyway if you have never been to a Peaches show before you just totally have to.
As part of the Creators Project theres a totally totally awesome interview fresh on the interwebs. When she talks she makes me want to create something amazing and then BURN IT! Like totally in a good way. The best bit is when shes talking about technology and all the cool things she does on stage. IT BLOWZ MY BRAINZ.
The Creators project is this awesome new online space which brings together all this amazing creative energy from around the world, cuts out all the shit and then presents it for us at our own convenience, mainly in video form, on their website HERE. Its a really exciting place, bookmark that shit.
OK IVE TALKED ENOUGH, WATCH THIS AND BE AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment