Monday 3 May 2010

Grace Jones X Chris Levine


This is some good shit!
I first saw about this last week via Dazeddigital, although I must admit I didn't pay too much attention at the time. However after somehow ending up on artist Chris Levine's website and subsequently the show's website, I've come to see how epic this is!
Using lasers and LEDs, Levine creates these amazing morphing 3D works with none other than the phenomenal Grace Jones as the centrepiece (of course!). They also feature an amazing swarovski bowler hat made by Phillip Treacy. Here are some still images of the works, but I urge you to go to the WEBSITE to get a better picture of the moving images. Better still, visit the exhibition.

Stillness at the Speed of Light, The Vinyl Factory, 51 Poland Street, London W1F 7LZ, 30 April - 14 May.


No comments:

Post a Comment