Friday 7 May 2010

Just like honey...


Inspired by a most wonderful gift from my BFF in Spain, I set about making a felt sugar skull badge.
OK This is the first attempt and I guess its pretty shoddy, but I still sorta love it. I think the next one will be even better though and next time I think I will make a design/pattern instead of just blindly sewing. Thats my life though, isnt it?
Don't even talk to me about the wonky mouth. GO WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He gets on great with all the other skull friends. I was gonna make some sort of pun, but all I could think of was BONING, and no one wants that in their eye socket...


I know, its MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3 comments:

  1. funky jumper

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this, check my post tobes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. badge is amazing, like it a lot.

    love you
    B xxx

    ReplyDelete