Thursday 6 May 2010

Man About Town Spring/Summer 10


Yup, the collection keeps growing.
The latest additions to my growing pile of printed paper loveliness include (finally!) The Gentlewoman and this season's Arena Homme + (Which continues to be my favourite biannual. If not just my favourite magazine full stop). I also happened upon the new Man About Town - who knew Reading WHSmith could be such a fucking GOLD MINE? (seriously, I usually have to lug all these back from London, so it was so exciting to find them all. Rumour is it (according to Arianne, so we know who to blame if its a lie) theres also Fantastic Man there too, but I didnt see it when I was there. anywayanywayanyway I distract!).
I must admit this is only my second time buying Man About Town, the (first being last season), but I fully intend to keep on buyin', I LOVE it.
I love the typography, and the paper they use smells lovely and is that nice sort of uncoated paper often found in Pop magazine pull outs (know what I mean?). Last season also had a glossy editorial in the centre but this issue is all soft and papery goodness throughout (I really couldnt work out how to articulate that sentence?).
Anyway enough of my stilted vocabularic mumblings (woop for new words, muthafuckers), here are some of my favourite pages...

I know the images are awful.Two words: deal with it.

Heres a video of cover star Aaron Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment