Sunday 13 September 2009

WANG

So Alexander Wang is pretty much the golden boy of New York right now, right? And I totally can see why. I definately l.o.v.e the Wang. Well OK Im not saying Im throwing up over the WHOLE collection, but there are definately shit loads of pieces within it that give me a total boner. Here are my favourites from the runway.

love the pants:

a skort? callots? or just a skirt or shorts? I dont know but I LIKE IT!
Love the top.
CAPE DRESS???? YES YES!
Love!


This model is the skankz, but love the shorts.






























Yay!

all images Style.com

2 comments:

  1. haha. LOVE the label " I WISH I WAS IN NEW YORK" .

    P.S. - LOVE ALEX WANG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its true, i do :(

    its hard not to love wang isnt it. I know theres so much hype around him at the moment but its so deserved.

    ReplyDelete