Saturday 12 September 2009

Fish Tank

Its so annoying, two films which I desperately want to see came out in England yesterday, but both of them are on limited release and I cant find anywhere near me to see them. Looks like I'll be having to visit London to see them when Im back in Reading. Anyway, one of them of course is The September Issue, and the other is Fish Tank. See trailer:

Remember this picture from my dazed and Confused review?
Well thats Katie Jarvis, the lead actress of the film. She looks really good in it. It just looks like a really good film in general I think. I love these gritty British films. And even though her character reminds me of every girl I used to hate in school I think it still looks good. I think these sorts of films are good for to watch since it makes you hate people like this a little less. Or maybe thats just me, since Im a believer in l.o.v.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment