Friday 4 September 2009

like the tide, I return.

Is that even a saying? Well I dont care. IM BACK! IN TECHNICOLOUR WITH PICTURES AND VIDEOS AND MUSIC AND ALL THE REST.

So without a moment more of hestiation, I present....


THE SEPTEMBER PLAYLIST! OH YEAH!

You need Spotify for this shit, but I know you kidz are the whizziest of whiz kidz so Im sure that aint a problem.

Since this is the first one, it is more a collection of songs that have been inspiring me through the last few months, rather than songs that Ill be slamming to through the current month. Next month it will be like that though, etc etc. Also I'll be adding and all that throughout the month. fun!

So if youre feeling like you wanna listen to some good shit, check it out. Let me know what you think, K. HERE IT IS.

1 comment:

  1. Your article is extremely good.I love to read your blog's posts everyday and I got huge help from your blog and developed a new app spotify download you can check.Thanks for amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete