Sunday 27 September 2009

A few things and some DIY l.o.v.e

First of all, check out my war wounds from yesterdays day of filming in a field. I had to do this wierd thrashy conceptual dance. I got totally into it and this is the outcome. My whole body is also pretty much killing me today. motherfuck!

Here are some accessories I wore today.

Rabbit necklace: vintage christmas decoration, Shark Badge: From London Aquarium, Panda: Fingerpuppet, gift, worn in pocket, neckscarf: vintage, T shirt and red courdroy shirt: Both charity shop/vintage.

Lastly, Im doing osme DIY shit AS WE SPEAK. Ya see these yellow skinny trousers?

well I havent worn them in forever, not for like 3 years or somehting, so I thought it was to update them. Basically I dont know if it will work but it will all be fun either way. What Ive done is ive marked two stipes down each side with brown parcel tape.
I then bought some black dylon washing machine fabric dye, and hopefully the tape will be strong enough so that once theyve been dyed I will have a shiney new pair of black skinny jeans complete with rad yellow side stripes. they are in the washing machine as i type... results later...

No comments:

Post a Comment