Thursday 17 September 2009

ITS OVAH!

I dont know why this has taken me so long. However its worth the wait, here be some good shit.

3.1 Phillip Lim (OH YEAH!!!!!)



Proenza Schouler


Alexandre Herchovitch (I know... RTW!!!!!!!!! woo!!!)



Narciso Rodriguez


Rodarte (!!!!)




Temperley London
Vera Wang


Helmut Lang (check the shoes!!!!)... pretty much in l.o.v.e


(This next picture made me laugh so much when I saw it. HER FACE!!! BA HA!!!!)

(hey its that Ranya girl from LOVE!)
Marc Jacobs (didnt anyone else h.a.t.e this collection??? yuck!) oh wells... these are ok


well actually this makes up for the bad show: yum!

so NY is over and LDN begins!! here is me hoping I get into some London shows... hah....

2 comments:

  1. Rodarte KILLED it! best collections were Rodarte A.Wang and Ohne Titel HANDS DOWN! with Helmut Lang a close second. ahhhhh.

    ReplyDelete