Saturday 27 February 2010

PISS ME OFF

you know I am really bored with stupid cunts with no imagination. How is it suddenly that an individual is no allowed an opinion unless it is like 'OMG I LOVE YOU AND YR STYLE! LOL!' totally fucking shut the fuck up. Can I just say that wearing big glasses and a bow tie does not mean shit to me. Its not like Im going to say it in so many words but Im not going to lie either. I would rather just create a discussion, yknow. If you dont like what I wear either, fucking TELL ME! I never get any comments anyway so what do I care. I would rather get negative comments than none at all. ANYWAY this is nothing to do with this here bastard blog, just another one I happened to comment on. Actually a blog I comment on frequently and I always enjoy discussing my opinion on. It makes me happy that I might have an abstract opinion to every other zombie out there, but it pisses me off that this is not embraced and instead Im just insulted. UGH.

Anyway I totally havent been inspired to write here on this bastard blog recently and this just confirms why. People suck. They just fucking do.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Toby. Although I am guilty of it at times, it does bug me when you visit certain popular blogs and everyone is cooing and in complete awe over the said subject...leave a negative comment or one which challenges their perspective and you can sometimes get ridiculed. I do think most bloggers prefer honesty though - even if this doesn't agree with their original opinion. Us bloggers like to provoke thought...

    ReplyDelete