Saturday 20 February 2010

Calvin Klein... the fuck????

OK TELL ME THIS IS NOT JUST ME BEING CRAZY, but SERIOUSLY were all the models for Calvin Klein kidnapped and replaced with old lady skeleton corpse ALIENS??? shit whaaat??? I know Im not supposed to be looking at the 'human coathangers' but srsly I couldnt stop looking at them. Its too funny...

WOAH!! I wonder what was in the water backstage, coz seriously something in the milk aint clean...

As far as the collection was concerned, I mostly liked it. Im just still a little freaked. And before you say anything this isnt a post about models being too thin and all that, I just found it totally hilarious that all the models in the show looked like this. Its sort of gross. I guess its all just bad make up and lighting. although being thin enough to see the shape of yo skull aint so nice either. Anyway yes... FAASHION!

No comments:

Post a Comment