Sunday 21 February 2010

its ovah. O.V.A.H.

New York is over, and Im pretty glad. I dont know why but the whole thing just gave me the grumps!! I say BOO to you. Im glad London is starting and already Ive seen some killah things Ill talk about later. Before that I think I should talk about a few collections i DID like from new york. Apart from these and Rodarte, there wasnt much.

Hervé Léger by Max Azria



OK! LOVE! Oh hai random big bold font, you're fun. ANYWAY, Im totally digging this! I just think theyre really technically beautiful displaying some really great skill. Plus I just think aesthetically I love the whole vibe of the collection.


The black pieces feel tough and powerful while still feminine,while the cream and greys of the lighter pieces feel strong but soft at the same time. Some of the shapes sort of remind me of Mark fast SS10?

 
  

Thakoon

I don't have much to say about this collection really, apart from that I really liked these two looks? I don't even know why, but sometimes thats ok. The one on the left deserves a detail shot because the fabric has a really nice soft print, and that belt is just so rad.


Proenza Schouler

Yay! I pretty much loved this whole collection, althought I think Ive known since Pre-Fall that I would. The coloured furs are devine, the prints are so rad, as are the accessories. Love it!

Awesome!


(All images Style.com ... Standard.)

1 comment: