Wednesday 3 February 2010

Hail Mary, whats up?


Hello Hello Hello, how are ya motherfuckers?
I am a busy busy bee. Ive been working lots, while trying to write a report on Mike Kelley's Day is Done after doing a presentation on it a few weeks ago. INTENSE. INbetween this Ive been going to rehearsal studios, I want to make some songs for some upcoming videos Ive got planned.
Theres loads of things I forgot/Didnt have time to write about... the Black Angels gig a few weeks ago, and an upcoming exhibition some of my work got selected for.
Mostly Ive just been getting excited about upcoming fashion weeks, and most of all the Angels retro sale this saturday which I am literally dying about. I will deffo write a whole bunch about that this weekend, eeeee.


^^ Pretty much have to thank Siobhan for that. I don't know why I ignored her for so long about them.


Also Ive been having fun with this huuuuuge mass of jersey tube (?I have no idea what you would actually call it? but it is massive, and jersey, and tube like, and both perfect and rediculous for wearing as a snood type affair. oh woops I forgot I was typing in a bracket).

3 comments:

  1. And why do you have to thank me?
    Anywho you're welcome oh polite one.
    I'm excited about your song.
    #You are so beautiful to me#
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT's just called a snood mister....and it looks great. Might have to make one myself ;)

    LOVE the XX...I hope you've downloaded their album, it's beautiful. So inspiring to do creative work too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha but its so big!!! I can literally get inside it!!!!

    ReplyDelete