Wednesday 28 October 2009

This was today please.


Man you know what I have basically spent the whole day just trying to get a good outfit shot. Well thats a bit of an exaggeration but it was very difficult, hence the multiple locations etc....

 
Shirt: found/hand painted. Tie: DIY knitted.Cuff: Gift



Ive sort of been experimenting with the tie all day. You see I just knitted it last night at like midnight, it was gonna be way longer so i could tie it round and then into a bow, but I wanted to go to bed by half 12 so it was shorter than planned. In the end I tied it into a small bow and then pinned it into place. fun times. I added the jumper (Uniqlo) for the studio, since I wanted it to be a bit more casual. YASEE.

Hey Dana Skully. YOU SEE, its good isnt it. Jeans: H&M. cant see em but Im wearing ma brogues.

Well thats it. Hope you all had a good day. Im currently applying to Countdown (uhhuh), and then im off to gospel choir. oh exciting life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment