Tuesday 27 October 2009

Ive been watching...

Here is what I have learnt:

Cardigans worn backward: YES YES YES
Skeleton earrings: The BEST
Nude/dirty white lace type affair worn as a snoody scarfy hood: DEFINATELY NEED

I wish I had pictures. I am a lame blogger type.

ALSO Dont you think... OK, it is one thing when someone has a style which is really ugly and ill concieved and just totally tragic, but it is ANOTHER thing when someone just doesnt CARE. eugh! This is definately how I feel. Like I dont care what you wear but I would rather you try and fail than dont try at all. Basically where I work has virtually 360 degree windows so I spend alot of time looking at people, and this is generally how I feel. And also when I say style I dont mean just copying whatevers on the mannequins of your local primark/topshop etc etc, or what cheryl cole is wearing on the cover of heat, I mean like STYLE. so basically care about what you wear or prepare to be judged. This is my advice to you. ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment