Sunday 11 October 2009


Oh hey, remember I said ages ago about the Exquisite Bodies exhibit at the Wellcome collection thats on at the moment? I finally went to see it today and its amaazing. Im so annoyed its ending on sunday because I would really love to go again but I wont have time. Like it was so aesthetic in its gruesomeness. I dont know I think I always say this sort of thing and no one understands but im sure you do!!!

I was then planning on going to the tate for the Pop Life exhibition going on at the moment, but eugh it was so hot and SO many people. It wasnt a gallery it was a fucking tourist trap. massive que to get into Pop Life so we wandered around the other galleries for a bit, but I forgot the Rothko room has moved and there was so many people it just freaked me out and I had to leave. it was wierd and all I kept thinking about was all these people breathing over the art. I dunno, weird. I bought some nice shit from paperchase though so that made me happy. glitter baby deer anyone? hellooo.

Well Im currently watching The September Issue and it is so good so i dont wanna interrupt that too much. Sorry this is another boring post isnt it? I am so busy busy busy right now. Oh hey Im knitting a mask. Thats exciting.

I love you all.

hah.

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely want to go to an exhibit like that!

    ReplyDelete