Saturday 29 August 2009

OH MY GOD: POP


AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU HAVE THE NEW POP YET??? I DO I DO I DO. AND IT IS. AMAZING. SRSLY.

OH I SO WISH I HAD A SCANNER WITH ME. YOUS IS GONNA HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK FOR MY REVIEW.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT THIS IS TOO EXCITING.

ok ok ok i'll stop.

Yeah so you know how I was doing my LOVE review and I mentioned the Tavi mock cover? Well i was GOING to say Im glad they didnt go with that for LOVE because A) It didnt work as a cover so much and B) coz i had seen this new POP cover with her on and it is sooooooooo good.

I got the coloured butterfly cover, just coz yknow. I love how its a double cover issue. well actually theres four covers, one really limited edition hardback cover by ed rusha, and then this fucking ugly cover for the subscribers which I am so glad I aint.

Im gonna buy the other cover as well though because I like to keep my magazines PRISTINE (I will take a picture of them all on my shelf later), but i really really wanna cut this issue up. WOW its good. ok so I havent looked through it completely properly yet but I can just tell.

oh WOW and Tavi's styling is the BEST I HAVE SEEN IN SO LONG.

it really is exciting. Like I said, I wish I had a scanner with me.

ok hope youve all had a good day. buy pop asap.

oh by the way i saw the new i-D is out too but I didnt buy it since I wanted to stagger my holiday reading. yipeeeeee. xxxxxxxxxxxx

ps sorry for the picture. just tilt ya head k.

No comments:

Post a Comment