Sunday 9 August 2009

Florence + The Machine - Drumming song.


OH HAI. SO here is the new video for Florence + The Machine, Drumming song. Well you probably know how much Ive been digging Florence recently, since I keep going on about her. I love love love this song. Im proper dissapointed in the video though. Probably since I heard that this would be her next song Ive been having all these ideas for creepy cool films you could make for it. Most of them involve rollerskates and fire, and at least a Virginia Woolf style river scene. I do like the crazy dancing towards the end of the video, and the nod to Beyonce. I dunno I think its pretty bland. boring lighting and location, and the background dancers are just so nothing. would have been heaps better even if it had of been just Florence crazy dancing by herself. oh also the opening shot is so annoying isnt it! Merde! Snaps to some of the outfits though. Well mainly the inclusion of this:


nice ya.

2 comments:

  1. You read interview now Kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, when i can find it! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete