Sunday 9 August 2009

My favourite piece of Fall 2009 so far,



Comme des Garcons ready to wear Fall 09. OK yes the whole collection is amazing and I love it all and maybe it is my favourite collection (I can't decide, Im fickle), but what I love love love love love the most most most... those SHOES!!!!! oh man! wouldnt you just die!!! I dunno maybe its because ive got an obsession with drawing toes at the moment, with big exagerated big-toes on them. Or maybe its just coz theyre so fucking nice, right! I just saw them in the September Elle as well. I might scan the image in later coz I quite like the editorial. its all puritany-pre-raph shit. nice.


style.com

2 comments:

  1. ooher! I agree with the shoes. I've seen the September issue of Elle too! it was alright ;)

    -nice blog by the way.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, Im not usually an Elle reader. I usually buy it when theres a good free gift, which probably doesnt say much about it or me...

    Thanks! xxx

    ReplyDelete