Monday 10 August 2009

JT ya!


I was reading a Pamela Anderson interview earlier and she mentioned Jeurgen Teller which just reminded me how much I dig his work. Not only in his various campaigns (Westwood and Marc Jacobs the most famous of course), but of course his work as an artist. Check Yo.


I like how his shots are always so glamorous and so filthy. Like everything needs a good scrub.






Dirt is good.

Oh I just remembered my favourite picture, it was a Polaroid I saw in Dazed and Confused last summer. I'll try and find it its really good, all these girls in nighties slumped over branches in the dark like corpses. It was a big inspiration on some of my work I did at the start of last year.

Also found this. Im not familiar with it so I dont actually 100% know it is Teller, but its pretty cool, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment