Sunday 23 August 2009

I really havent slept at all

And thats what I should be doing now, but Ive just got all these things in my head so im just gonna word vomit them out. I'll be back later too okies.

First of all last night while i was half asleep trapped on a dance floor all i could think about was how much on a scale of one to ten i could get away with wearing the American apparel long underwear as actual trousers as part of my autumn wardrobe.

Secondly I just saw a baby deer and it fully reminded me of those tragic Stella McCartney campaigns. have you seen them? oh god theyre so trashy. The sad thing is they could have been really nice, but then they went and put all that disney shit over the top. what the fuck? silly. Also do you think the fox and the deer are taxidermy? Well I know Stella is some huge vegan and what not, but really think if theyre just super tame animals its so much worse than using taxidermy. i dunno i cant explain my logic behind that.

Nextly Ive been buying so many magazines (OK this is nothing new... but what IS new is...) so I thought I might as well do some reviews and what not, so stick around for that.

And lastly. I have taken so long to write this Ive forgotten everything else. Ill be back. xxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Its funny how much I hated the Stella McCartney, coz now I sort of really like them...

    ReplyDelete