Saturday 30 April 2011

Unable to love each other, the English turn naturally to dogs.






Yesterday was truly beautiful, wasn't it?
Maybe I need to sort my priorities out, but there were so many nice dogs around yesterday. I wish Id taken a better picture of the one the woman is holding, it looked sort of like a giant guinea pig!! So nice!!

Speaking of dogs, I watched a most wonderful film today - My Dog Tulip, based on the writings of J R Ackerley. What a wonderful story, completey perfectly fitting in with everything I am working on at the moment, a story of friendship, love and loss, as well as a strange and beautiful outlook on the world through the eyes of man and dog. So lovely. And funny. And gross. And really great animation too.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.life.com/gallery/59891/animals-being-british#index/13 some of these are terrible some are relavant

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaa amazing, I also enjoyed

    http://www.life.com/gallery/50461/animals-getting-married#index/0

    although some are a little creepy!!!

    ReplyDelete