Sunday 3 April 2011

Missing cat?


This appeared taped to the wall outside our mailboxes this morning. Usually when I see a 'missing cat' poster it fills me with the sads, but I have to admit I had a little giggle when I saw this. Firstly because its written by Maria - the little girl who lives next door, yup, the girl from the cat invite. Secondly because they dont have a cat, and nor does anyone else in our block... but it seems like she's written the note on behalf of someone who may possibly have a cat who is at the vet (which is next door) but might have escaped from the vet and would thus become a missing cat? I also find it strange that they found the cat, decided it came from the vet, but instead of taking it back to the vet left it, and then it went missing? or maybe it went missing while they were still making the poster. Or maybe they meant they saw it and presumed it must be a missing cat.  Anyway its pretty strange. I also think they need to decide if the cat was brown or black.
Actually the amount of missing cat posters I see around here... who knows where it was from or whos it was :(

Anyway, I guess its pretty sweet. I also like how the cat was crying.
Well i don't like that it was crying but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment