Monday 4 April 2011

FACELIFT


GUESS WHAT!
Well, you may or may not have noticed my recent header change (probs not) but if you did, theres a very good reason!! Its because my blog is now linked to my wonderful shiney new website!!! yay!!!

You can see the magic HERE, its basically just a portfolio for all  my work and exhibitions and stuff. If you like what you see please give me a little comment or email info@tobyoliverdean.co.uk   - I wanna hear from you!!!

My website was built by the wonderful AUSTIN DESIGN, who also made my last header for me. I designed the site with them, gave them all the content and they did the rest. simple! Do check them out, I reccomend them!!!! My favourite part of the site is probably the intro page... cant.stop.refreshing...
www.Austin-Design.co.uk

ANYWAY! This is the most excitement I've had in ages!!

No comments:

Post a Comment