Monday 18 April 2011

TROUBLE

Hello, yes its another post where I talk about Harold and Maude.
Although sort of not so I don't feel bad about repeating myself. But it is the best so i don't care, I will talk about it as much as I want thank you.
Anyway what I am trying to say is I was very moved by this Harold and Maude inspired fashion story in the May Dazed, with photography by Ben Toms and styling by Robbie Spencer.
There were many elements of the film which could have been introduced into the story, and I think some are sorted hinted at - a raised brow and vague expression, or slight look of mischeif - but I think mainly it focuses on the real tenderness between the two protaganists. So beautiful, so wonderful. And definately captures the essence of the wonderful fashion seen in the film. I like, I like.



1 comment: