Tuesday 20 April 2010

I needs help?

I needs help? I has problem? Yes. Yes I does.

 K, say hai to my magazine collection. Isnt it pretty?
Yup, pretty much my most major obessesion with fashion is the magazines. I think I get about 5 a month at the moment, I keep discovering new ones I just gotta buyyy. Theres still so many more from this season I havent got yet either (Fantastic Man, The Gentlewoman, Lula, Man about town, Arena Homme +...) so it will probably be growing even more in the coming weeks. This lot doesnt include my 2 years worth of subscriptions to Harper's Baazar and the Elles I buy reguarly coz to be honest they go straight onto my cutting pile. I used to cut up all of them (some of my early vogues are in tatters :( im sad to say!) but now I keep them all pristine and have done so for the last 2 and a bit years. But the Elles and Harpers pretty much cure my craving to cut out all the pretty pictures. Well sometimes.
The pile on the left is sort of my mis match pile, with the one off magazines Ive bought etc. Well it started off as my TANK pile but now they have that new ring bound format that doesnt stack so nicely so I keep those on my bookshelf now. From bottom to top: Interview June/July 09, Hercules issue 05 (probs s/s 09 I think), 5 TANKs (Volume 5 I think but i  dunno the numbers and cant be bothered to pull them out to look right now haha), Another magazine issues 17&18, SUPERSUPER # 18, Man About Town =05 A/W09, GQ Style 10, 10 Men (yuck, the worst magazine I ever bought) S/S'10, Fantastic Man Winter 09, Elle Collections s/s'10 (I usually cut these up too, but this seasons was amaazin), WAD #44 (got it in Paris), Flux - The Hysterical Issue, Lula F/W 09, Vogue Hommes International 11, Bon International (one of my favourites of all time) s/s'10, Jalouse Avril 2010...
The pile on the right is a bit more organised! Wonderland magazine May 2008- Feb/March 2010 (I need to get this months - carey Mulligan is on the cover looking sweeet), Love issue 1-3, Arena Homme + S/S 08- A/W 09, Another Man s/s 09-s/s 10, Pop 19-22 (both covers of issue 21).
Left: i-D May 2008 - Spring 2010. Im missing issues 288 and 293. CAN YOU HELP WITH THIS? Above the i-Ds: Dazed and Confused Vol II # 62-84... Im missing 64 and 66 and my #78 (october 09) got stolen and was my favourite ever so PLEASE if anyoine has this and you dont want it, EMAIL ME!!!!!!!

Right: Vogue September 07-May 2010. easy!

K HOPE YOU HAD FUN HOPE THIS WASNT BORING SORRY FOR THE LACK OF POSTS JUST DEAL WITH IT K IM BIZZY.

1 comment:

  1. wow what a collection!! i agree, elle really does give you the urge to cut them up but it's my fav! i want to get a subcription so you get the collectors covers but i'm waiting for a good freebie month instead of a naff makeup set!

    ReplyDelete