Friday 9 April 2010

The cat with hands


My friend just alerted me to the attention of this fucking wonderful short film by Robert Morgan.
It combines stop motion and live action to eerie and beautiful effect. I fucking love it! Not only does it sit perfectly with my ideal aesthetic, it also suits my current obsession with stop motion!



Below is also the pilot of the film, which is completely stop motion. It was used to describe the atmosphere of the piece of financiers... looks like it did the job!



Afer youtubing Robert Morgan I realised I'd seen one of his films, Monsters, before on some short film progrmme. I cant remember which. Watch it Here.

Below is Robert Morgan's showreel. Check out his Youtube channel HERE for morrre.



PS sorry for my lack of posts this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment