Monday 12 April 2010

Everythings taken its toll...


Hello Hello. I thought I'd have a little break from my essay and come over here. Just a quick post though because I cant stay away from the essay long - You all know how much i LOVE THEM... haha. Seriously though I have been such a busy bunny this easter, as always. Im looking forward to finishing the essay (hopefully tonight) so I can just have a little rest.
ANYWAY N E WAY NEWY, What I am most looking forward to at the moment is seeing BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB on wednesday THURSDAY! Who else is going? see you there?
I am obsessed with this song off of thier new record.



I sure hope they play it wednesday. Im also hoping for songs from Howl, i love thier acoustic stuffs the most.



The title track from thier new record is pretty killer too, i dig this video:



No comments:

Post a Comment