Monday 23 November 2009

YES! FINALLY!


OK so you know how I've been throwing up about thermal underwear as outerwear, for like ages? well finally I got me some super rad long johns. They're Heat Tech from UniQlo and their super fuin to wear and super warm and I thuink they pretty much look the shit. OK so I havent been brave enouigh to wear them outside of the house yet (its only been a day!) but its fun walking round the house in them. Also they were only 8.99 with student  discount which makes me happy.

Heat Tech Long Johns: UniQlo, Dark Grey Sweatshirt: UniQlo, Bear feet Slippers: Old gift (car boot sale?)

Also I am so not the only one all over this shit.


Wonderland Magazine October/November 2009. ya get me.
also...



Pretty much so fucking desperate for these Vivienne Westwood archive pants. I dont know if I could quite pull these off as outerwear though... although I did do a three mile run today so maybe soon... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment