Tuesday 24 November 2009

She's a monster

That last post was my 150th. Wish Id known. It was a nice post though for the 150th.

Anyway anyway anyway, I was just doing some internet digging for a friend, looking for these shots from the May 2007 UK Vogue, and Im so glad I found them because honestly and truthfully this is one of my favourite editorials of all time. I have it all on my walls back home. So yeah it was nice to look at the shots again, and I thought Id share.

Lara Stone shot by Mario Testino for Vogue May 2007. Oh incidentally the latest issue sees Lara reunited with Testino. the shot is nice, but not like this:



 
 




ugggggggggggghhhhhh SOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDD!!!!

I especially love the rubber stockings, and the nude turban. oh and the ruffles. And how Lara is looking like she fell from space. The first picture is my favourite. This is how we must live our LIVES!



PS. the title of the post comes from a comment on HERE which is where i pretty much stole all these pictures from. Im a cheeky fucker.

1 comment:

  1. I love this, it's great. I especially like the 2nd to last image with that exquisite dress!

    ReplyDelete