Thursday 19 November 2009

Books you should probably own...

STITCHES IN TIME by SUE BRADLEY.... THIS WOMAN IS INSANE!!!!

Honestly... historically inspired KNITWEAR?? oh lord how rad can you BE!!


Renaissance sweaters? why yes.

Cavalier cardigan... this is how I should be living my LIFE!

18th century sweater... straight out of a 1980s John Hughs film. O HAI MOLY RINGWOLD, NICE BOWS FOR SUCH AN OLD GAL!



I actually love this sailor cardigan. O I WISH I had the skillz!


This bow tie is my next project.

shit hot, right?

these are my efforts thus far. OK bare in mind i only got this book yesterday.... loves it.

OH SUCH A GOOD PRESENT. THANKS YOU! XXXXXXXXXXX

3 comments:

  1. i like these a lot. id like one please, i think the 18th century, though not in pastels, maybe purple and red, my favourite? muchisimas gracias. get nitin. love you
    B xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome shapes. love the last grey one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a copy of this book and have spent hours reading and looking through it. I'm getting ready to research the modern yarn equivalents for that cavalier jacket. Who doesn't want one of those?

    ReplyDelete