Saturday 21 November 2009

LOVE... This is what I need in my life

PAMELA LOVE. OH MY GOD.

Ok so Ive been privately throwing uip abouit Pamela Love's newest collection, and now its tuime to shout it out loud.



You see I had a fun little game of pretending to be rich so the nice lady in Libertys would get everything out for me to fondle and dribble over and go ahhhhh i wuish i had six hundred pounds to be able to spend on nice thuings like this. These bird skull necklaces... so dreamy. Also the craw bangles... heaven. I wish theyd had the Where the wild things are collection too because that looks amazing. Actually I had a nice chat with the lady (who I totally recognized from somewhere?) which made me feel better abouit totally lying about the fact that I might be able to actually buy it.







 They really are really cool pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment