Friday 17 April 2009

By the seventh day God had finished the work He had been doing.

But I aint God (I don't think) so I aint finished. yes, still doing this bastard essay. only like 600 words to go though so the slog is almost over and YES IT WILL BE OVER by tonight. PROMISE. in fact i definately wont post another blog untill it is done. so the next post will totally be a CELEBRATION! The theme of the party is fancy dress so get your costumes ready. I am wearing the costume above. sorry! its shotgun'D! there will also be cakes and sushi and some loverly party songs so why not pop back later and join in the fun. We can all give me a pat on the back and say wow Toby(/God?) you are really so great I am so glad you have finally finished that bastard essay and actually yeah it was amazing in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha you joker. It was the 6th day actually. Aww Toby. Good luck!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i know thats just an excuse so you dont have to stay for the late lecturs on fridays... haha! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete